10/10/11 - Christians among 2012 candidates invited to
share Christian testimony
GodVoter.org has invited the self-declared Christians
among the 2012 presidential candidates to share their Christian testimony in response to the 30 questions below:
1. When and how did you become Christian?
2. How did becoming Christian change you?
3. How would you describe your relationship with Jesus today?
4. In the past 12 months, how much time have you spent in prayer with Jesus daily?
5. In the past 12 months, how much Bible-reading have you averaged daily?
6. In the past 12 months, what percentage of your income have you returned to God?
7. In the past 12 months, how many non-Christians have you told
Why Jesus Died?
8. In the past 12 months, how many church services have you attended?
9. Which church do you attend most frequently?
10. Which gift(s) has the Holy Spirit given you and what fruit(s) have they borne?
11. Do you believe Jesus Is God?
12. Do you believe Jesus died on the cross and then
Rose from the dead?
13. Do you believe Jesus Ascended to heaven?
14. Do you believe Jesus will return someday?
15. Do you believe in the existence of both Heaven and Hell?
16. By what criteria do you believe people go to heaven or hell?
17. How would you describe the original & current relationship between
Jesus & Satan?
18. Do you believe that
Islam at its foundation is a religion of peace?
19. How many books in the Bible do you believe are inspired by God and
20. Which Bible verse(s) is/are particularly dear to you and why?
21. Under what circumstances do you believe
Abortion should be allowed?
22. Should America constitutionally define
Marriage as between 1 man & 1 woman?
23. What is your position on resuming the 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policy in our military?
24. What do you think should be done to reduce
America's national debt?
25. What do you think should be done to resolve the ongoing housing crisis?
26. What do you think should be done to stimulate job growth?
27. What do you think should be done about our
28. What is your opinion on Israel's present policies concerning Palestinians?
29. What is the greatest issue facing America and how do you think it should be addressed?
30. Why do you think you are the best candidate to become our next president?
Before God, I affirm my answers above to be true and without exaggeration.