11/03/07 - Christian testimony invited from self-declared Christian
GodVoter.org has invited the
self-declared Christians among the 2008 presidential candidates to share their
Christian testimony in response to the 30 questions below:
1. Are you a Christian?
2. When and how did you become a Christian?
3. How has becoming Christian changed you?
4. How would you define and describe your relationship with Jesus today?
5. In the past 12 months, how many hours have you read the Bible per week?
6. Which gift has the Holy Spirit given you, and what fruits has it borne?
7. What has been your greatest failure as a Christian?
8. What is the greatest challenge you face today as a Christian?
9. If you had to choose between God and country, which would you choose?
10. Whom do you think Jesus wants as our next president, and why?
11. Do you believe Jesus Is God or the Son of God?
12. Do you believe Jesus was born to a virgin, died and
Rose from the dead?
13. Do you believe Jesus Ascended to the Father and will return riding on clouds?
14. Do you believe the Bread and Wine turn into Jesus' flesh & blood when blessed?
15. Do you believe Jesus and Satan were once
16. Do you believe Heaven and Hell are places that really exist?
17. Do you believe only those who obey Jesus as
their Master will go to heaven?
18. Which books do you believe to have been inspired by God and
19. Which passage(s) from those books troubles you, and how do you deal with it?
20. The beliefs of which Christian leader alive today resembles your beliefs?
21. What is your position on a Constitutional ban on
Abortion, and why?
22. What is your position on a Constitutional ban on
Homosexual marriage, and why?
23. What is your position on embryonic stem cell research, and why?
24. What is your position on prayers and Bible studies in schools, and why?
25. What is your position on
Capital Punishment, and why?
26. If elected, the ban on what type of
Guns, if any, would you support, and why?
27. If elected, what will you do about (Internet)
Pornography, and how?
28. If elected, what will you do about the
Healthcare system, and how?
29. If elected, what will you seek to achieve in
Iraq and Afghanistan, and how?
30. If elected, what will you seek to achieve in
Iran and North Korea, and how?